vendredi 8 août 2008

I do love conductivity !!

Sometimes I spend my entire day sitting on a chair and reading a book. I just had to move my right arm every five minutes to do the task which one I was assigned for. But how it is possible ?! Conductivity of course !! Let me explain to you : I have all these samples in front of me and I just have to open a bottle, put the conductivity stick on it and wait, wait and wait again for the result. Because it takes a while to get the right results, it's moving all the time. Really child's play, isn't it ? So I could easyly read my book while the conductimeter was finding the right results. So it gives me the opportunity to finish a book and to read two books more during my internship. It was "Foundation Cycle" by Isaac Asimov. I think these are the best books that I haven't read for a while !! And He wrote it in the 50's, I just can't believe it, this guy was so visionary and so advanced in his mind. I'm just really impressed. He is my new mentor ! Before going here I bought the third and the fourth book of the cycle and at this time I was not sure to read them but now I'm eager to come back to France and buy the last one! So let me show you how I chilled out :

"What am I gonna eat tonight ? ..."

I forgot to say that I had to write some numbers on the data sheet, too hard ! :)

Aucun commentaire: