vendredi 8 août 2008

Surprise !!

And now THE PARADE !!! Open your eyes widely ! Because it's gonna be huge !!

[
[
[
[
----------
---------
--------
-------
------
-----
----
---
--
-

Yeah ! I will play for the Enesad girls soccer team next year !!! Don't I look like already a champion ? :)

I was thinking of it for a while but you know I was not sure. But the day after our big french party here (I will publish a post about it very soon) I decided to buy all the equipment from the shoes to the T-shirt. In fact I just bought "des protèges tibia" because we were on hurry and my friends don't have the time to wait for me at the mall. So I bought all the rest of my equipement the day after, on sunday! I love the United States of America just because everything is open on sunday!! About the Clerks right ?? Pleaaaase, I really don't care about it :) No I'm kidding but you know it works like that over here...

That was how I looked like this saturday morning before getting the rest of my equipement...


I think that my usual post-party eupohorism really help me to take this crazy decision... :)

1 commentaire:

pinky a dit…

il va falloir dire adieu à "la princesse au petit pois" ; le foot , le foot, le foot; panem et circem and....party, party...