Hum... You know what ? I really wanted to publish several post about my trip in New York City even if I'm leaving this amazing town tomorow but unfortunately I noticed that nobody... sorry pinky :) "almost" nobody put comments on my post for a while so I'm gonna stop writing... Yeah that's right ! I let you down like you did with me.
Ok, I'm not so angry that I seem to be. In fact I like pretending :) Anyway even if I visited differents things this time, I already wrote several post about NYC, when I went here two years ago, on my first blog "Alice au Canada" so it doesn't matter. But you'll still missed something :) If you want and if you still are in France I will show you my pictures when I will be in France, i.e (I don't remenber the meaning of this but it's like "c'est-à-dire" in french) in four days actually :)
So see you soon guys !! Yes, here you can say guys for a group of men or a group of women and for a bunch of men & women too! Funny, isn't it ?
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
5 commentaires:
hey! that's a shame! you really have to write something about NYC, cos you've lived and felt different things than last time you went there, haven't you??
and i'm sure loads of people do read your blog darling! (and of course enjoy it!)
so please, JUST DO IT KoKoRi! :D
bisous
ps: au fait t'avais vu que je t'avais répondu pour ajouter des trucs sur ta page de blog? c'était en commentaires sur un des articles de Toukanoz.
et au fait, i.e. renvoie au latin id est, qui signifie "cela est" littéralement.
J'aime ces incursions de langue ancienne dans une langue vivante, ça nous rapelle d'où l'on vient. (remarque non valable pour l'anglais-américain)
Hey Alice, when are you coming back in France ?
I'll be there a few days before leaving again : Portugal !! Can't wait ;)
J'espère qu'on pourra se croiser !!
Bisous
Bravo pour ce site superbe ! Bon voyage !!! Sylvain
Bonjour,
Ca vous dirait de faire un echange de liens avec notre site (page rank 4) www.voyageautourdumonde.fr ?
A bientot,
Sylvain
Enregistrer un commentaire